
I had a look at MySpace and Facebook, but I'm still not interested in creating an account with either one of them. As for MySpace, the music part does interest me. I looked up Eskimo Joe, an Aussie band, and Sarah Harmer and Kathleen Edwards, two Canadian indie artists. I could hear live music, see a YouTube video, could read their blogs, see how to contact them, and so on. For the more unknown groups that don't have websites, this would be a good way to keep up to date with their latest tours, tracks, etc. However, for any artist that had a website, I would much rather go there first.
DeskSet was what I expected.
In Facebook, I searched under Dagmar and came up with over 500 people that matched. Of course to look at their pages, I would have to register, which I won't do, so that was that. I have looked at the NVDPL Facebook page before as well.
So, I would have to say I would look at MySpace again, but as for Facebook, it can go on without me!

No comments:
Post a Comment